Thursday 13 October 2016

Bill Clinton Writes a Touching Message to Hillary on Their 41st Wedding Anniversary

Credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
Happy anniversary to the Clintons! President Bill Clinton and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wed 41 years ago today in an intimate ceremony in their home in Fayetteville, Arkansas.


To mark the occasion, Bill, 70, took to Twitter to send a touching message to his wife. "41 years ago I married my best friend and the finest changemaker I've ever known. And yes, I'm still in awe of her!" he wrote.


41 years ago I married my best friend and the finest changemaker I've ever known. And yes, I'm still in awe of her!

-- Bill Clinton (@billclinton) October 11, 2016
While Hillary, 68, has yet to reply--it is less than a month from Election Day, after all--we can look back at these sweet photos from their wedding day that they exchanged on their 40th anniversary, one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment